Tuesday, October 06, 2009

May I recommend...



This is my second Bug Man novel, and I'm wishing I had caught all of Downs' books in order. I've read some dry humor in my day, but Nick's dialogue had me frequently bursting into laughter. The other night I actually got in trouble because I was up late reading and my husband was asleep next to me--"was" being the operative word. I literally had to stop reading because I couldn't silence my chuckles. I blame Nick.

Lest anyone think it's only a funny book, fret not. It's got a great plot, great characters, and a few serious as well as dangerous parts. Definitely suspenseful and definitely a must-read.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:25 PM

    Everyone who has a good sense of humor and enjoys CSI types of suspense should get all of the Bugman books. I've read them all and loved each one. I will say however that "End of the Earth" is the funniest.

    ReplyDelete