Friday, September 07, 2007

Dr. D. James Kennedy Enters Eternity

I am in tears upon hearing of Dr. Kennedy's passing. I've listened to him on the radio for years and I'm in awe of his commitment to the spreading of the gospel and turning America back to Christ. So many times I've been challenged and encouraged in my walk with God.

Truly he was a holy man of God. And though we rejoice that he is now with Jesus, we mourn because we are still here on a dying earth.

Let's keep his family and ministry in prayer.

Here is the link to his website for more information:

http://www.coralridge.org

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karri-just seeing if you had posted a review of Austin's book.

    I had no idea James Kennedy died.

    America has lost a wonderful leader and the church a dying breed.

    ReplyDelete