Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Update on New York


Greetings!
I'm baaaack. Wanted to rave about Hugh Panaro - the Phantom. Fantabulous! (yes, I just made up that word).
The special effects were awe-inspiring, and MOST of the singing was grand (Sandra Joseph was flat half the time, but the lady who played Carlotta blew me away).

My favorite scene was the roof scene. So romantic. I also adored how the candelabras came up out of the floor and the boat drove itself in the catacombs scene.

I had only 3 days to ride the subway and walk practically everywhere, and it was so worth it. We are planning to return in a few years. Words can't really describe the trip. I took 145 pics of NY and will post just a few for everyone to enjoy.

I recommend highly a trip to NY - just make sure you do planning in advance.

TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment