Thursday, July 20, 2006

A New Project


Here's a rendering of the fictional town, Struggle Creek, Tennessee, the setting for a new team novel.

Almost two years ago, this newbie writer joined an organization called Faithwriters. It's a place on the web to showcase/share your work, make writer friends, be challenged, better your craft, and perhaps gain notice in the publishing world.

Right now I'm working with some friends from Faithwriters called Peculiar People on a collaborative novel of sorts. It's a unique idea - one plot, twenty-four authors. It's kind of a small town mystery with a production for the deaf thrown into the mix. A very novel idea, if I do say so myself (pun intended).

I can't wait to see how it turns out. There are some very talented writers in this group ( I do not include myself), and it should end up a quality piece of work. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment